Hey backpacker tourists!
I’m sure you have heard of Sentosa island, the little island at the south of Singapore island that has been one of the top tourist places to visit for many years running.
All holiday trips to Singapore must include visiting the sandy beaches of Sentosa. On Sentosa island, the many individual tourist places to visit cater to multiple tastes of the different tourists. I have filtered out the Top 5 Best Attractions in Sentosa for backpackers who only have the time and cash for the highlights.
1. Jewel Cable Car ride from Mount Faber to Sentosa Island and back. Enter Sentosa island riding the famous Jewel Cable Car, up from which visitors enjoy a panoramic view of Singapore’s city landscape.
2. Universal Studios Singapore, the only Universal Studios in South East Asia. The spanking new theme park just opened this year (2012). This is definitely a must-visit for every tourist in Singapore, as there are only 4 Universal Studios theme parks in the entire world!
3. At Underwater World, visit the most wonderful collection of sea creatures, without the hassle of getting wet or having to carry a heavy oxygen tank. Nearby, at the Dolphin Lagoon, watch adorable pink dolphins perform their clownish antics.
4. Images of Singapore brings tourists on a journey to experience the colourful culture and vibrant heritage of Singapore, retold through life-size figures, animatronics and special effects. On this trip, visitors learn about Singapore’s war history, racial politics with our neighbours, our colonial masters, and our modern economic miracle.
5. Songs of the Sea is a stunning musical fountain performance every night at Sentosa’s beach that ends off any tourist’s day with a bang. Be sure to watch the pretty laser lights, the magnificent pyrotechnics and the bursts of water dancing along with lively music!
To order discounted tickets:
firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 8282 1312
Free delivery to your hotel/hostel in Singapore.
All Singapore attraction tickets available.
Guaranteed best price in Singapore.
Package – $159.9 (U.P. $182.90, save $23):
Universal Studios Singapore
+ Cable Car
+ Maritime Experiential Museum & Aquarium
+ Underwater World
+ 4D Magix
+ Luge & Skyride
+ Songs of the Sea
Your Singapore Guide