Southeast Asia’s first Universal Studios theme park, featuring rides and attractions from box-office hits such as “Shrek” and “Madagascar”, opened to enthusiastic tourists and locals in Singapore in 2012. The sprawling 20-hectare (50-acre) park packs enough attractions for a full day of entertainment.
Asia’s only other Universal Studios movie theme park is located in Japan, while the two others in the world are located in California, USA and Florida, USA.
Still deciding where to go, which places to visit and what to do during your holiday in Singapore? The answer is right before your eyes. Tourists from all over the world fly to Singapore just to visit the latest world class attraction, Universal Studios Singapore. You have to visit it.
The 7 different movie-themed zones in Universal Studios Singapore assures that everybody of all ages and all interests will carry big smiles on their faces:
– New York
– Sci-Fi City
– Ancient Egypt
– Lost World
– Far Far Away
Ticket prices vary according to peak dates, non-peak dates and blackout dates. Do plan and check in advance to ensure you have purchased your tickets for the correct dates!
Opening hours: 10am-7pm
Public buses: RWS8, 188R, 963R
To order discounted tickets:
firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 8282 1312
Free delivery to your hotel/hostel in Singapore.
All Singapore attraction tickets available.
Guaranteed best price in Singapore.
Universal Studios Singapore
+ Singapore Flyer
+ Maritime Experiential Museum & Aquarium
+ Night Safari
+ Hippo Bus
+ Singapore River Cruise
+ Sentosa Cable Car
Your Singapore Guide
Read visitor reviews
– Click here to read a blog entirely dedicated to reviews of the individual attractions in Universal Studios Singapore.
– TravelingApe: a blog post filled with pictures taken inside Universal Studios Singapore
– Dayna.me: Universal Studios Singapore from the eyes of a local. Also filled with tons of photos.
– OurLittleSmarties: A Malaysian’s view of Universal Studios Singapore
– killingtimewithijahamran: The Super Easy Guide to Universal Studios Singapore