The Singapore Zoo is one of the top attractions in Singapore. It has the world famous “open concept”, meaning that the animals are typically not kept in “cages” but enclosures which are made to resemble their natural habitats closely. You will not see wire meshes, but things like moats, which help keep the visitors safe from harm. There are over 2,500 animals from 316 species, 36% of which are threatened. Our zoo has a strong reputation for its conservation initiatives and breeding programmes!
Other than looking at animals in their exhibits, there are also other fun things to do, like a new conservation themed animal presentation where guests get to learn more about wildlife conservation through the eyes of the main character Kai, an indigenous tribesman and Vamoosh, the greedy antagonist.
Did you know? A tiger’s roar can be heard from more than 2 kilometres away.
Free animal shows
– Animal Friends Show
– Elephants at Work and Play
– Splash Safari
– Rainforest Fights Back
The Singapore Zoo was awarded the Michelin 3-star rating in September 2008
To order discounted tickets:
email@example.com or +65 8282 1312
Free delivery to your hotel/hostel in Singapore.
All Singapore attraction tickets available.
Guaranteed best price in Singapore.
Package – $199.50 (U.P. $237.50, save $38):
Universal Studios Singapore
+ Singapore Flyer
+ Maritime Experiential Museum & Aquarium
+ Night Safari
+ Hippo Bus
+ Singapore River Cruise
+ Sentosa Cable Car
– Ang Mo Kio (Red line, NS16) MRT station, take Bus 138
– Choa Chu Kang (Red line, NS4) MRT station, take Bus 927
Read visitor reviews
– TravelingApe: a blog post review with useful information, directions and many photos
– Fodor’s: a description of the animals, buffet breakfast and animal show at the Singapore Zoo
– J-Travel: a review of the Singapore Zoo + tram ride from a Malaysian, with close up animal photo shotsYour Singapore Guide
Your Singapore Guide