Are you looking for a fun and interesting night spot in Singapore to Wine, Dine and Enjoy? Well, look no further than Clark Quay – it is the best hot spot for all things wild at night, a favourite place for both tourists and locals.
Find delicious food by the famous Singapore River at these restaurants and cafes:
- Alegro, with authentic Spanish street food
- Bayang, delectable Indonesian food , call 63370144 for reservations
- China One, for wantons served up by cheongsam-attired sirens, call 63390280 for reservations
- Hot Stones Steak & Seafood Restaurant for some fresh fish and steak on a hot stone, Call 63334868 for reservations
- King Satay for some local spicy grilled skewers with peanut sauce
For alcohol (some places offer cheap drinks and others are more premium, so choose carefully!) These are the best bars and pubs:
- The Highlander Bar & Restaurant for some Scottish drinks
- The Pump Room Microbrewery for some house-brewed pours
- The Rupee Lounge & Bar for some Indian inspired ambience
- THB Singapore Sling Boutique for a taste of the National Cocktail of Singapore
What is a holiday without a party? Dance away at the hottest clubs in Singapore:
- Attica for cheap house pours, quality music and alluring sounds
- AZZUCAR! for some live Cuban Latin beats from Latin Funk, Latin Pop, contemporary Salsa, etc
- Shanghai Dolly for some Chinese live music and indulge in the sensual
- The Arena for live performers from UK, US and Australia
- Zirca Mega Club for engaging spectacles, great music for your booty
To order discounted tickets:
firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 8282 1312
Free delivery to your hotel/hostel in Singapore.
All Singapore attraction tickets available.
Guaranteed best price in Singapore.
Package – $199.50 (U.P. $237.50, save $38):
Universal Studios Singapore
+ Singapore Flyer
+ Maritime Experiential Museum & Aquarium
+ Night Safari
+ Hippo Bus
+ Singapore River Cruise
+ Sentosa Cable Car
Your Singapore Guide